Colette Reilly trades under Beworklifehappy and Happimind and The Imaginarium are programs under this banner.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Colette Reilly collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc relevant to the services you are using)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Colette Reilly with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Colette Reilly collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Colette Reilly processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Colette Reilly securely stores your data on the email system Active Campaign.
We will keep your personal information for 2 years after the last engagement with you. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your contact details permanently from our system. This means we will no longer be able to access any information about you should you require it.
The Imaginarium is a life time access program, if you do not want to remain a member and would like your details removed from our system please email: email@example.com
Colette Reilly would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Colette Reilly from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click unsubscribe at the bottom of your emails.
What are your data protection rights?
Colette Reilly would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Colette Reilly for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service to cover the time needed to collate adn send this to you.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Colette Reilly correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Colettte Reilly to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Colette Reilly erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Colette Reilly restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Colette Reilly’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Colette Reilly transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality — Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising — Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org