The time I spent with Colette was invaluable because she helped me develop strategies to be more assertive and positive when faced with challenges.
– Derek Johnstone
Getting stuck is inevitable…staying stuck is an option.
Life is a LOT simpler than we make it!
You know you want help to get back on track and start getting the results you REALLY want in your life and work. But you’ve not been sure what help is available.
If you’re curious to explore working together book your Imagineering call below.
I’ll help you get clear on what you want and need, and if I feel I can help you achieve what you want, I’ll suggest the service that will best suit you.
How it works:
- You book a time that suits in my calendar.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation & zoom link.
- I’ll send you a wee email to say hi and get a better sense of what you’re looking for and offer some ideas of how you can make best use of this time.
- We meet for our complimentary coaching call
- I help you explore what you want & need.
- You create a plan and get some aha’s.
- If I think you would benefit from having me as your success side kick, I’ll share some options with you.
- I help you make a decision that works for you.
- You leave the call with clarity and a skip in your step.
THE EASIEST WAY TO GET WHAT WE WANT IS TO ASK
FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
From Happiness Workshops to staff and leadership coaching, action learning sets to Appreciation at Work.
I bring an appreciative inquiry focused approach to unleash the brilliance in your organisation.
Contact me to share more about what you’re looking for and see how I can help
Some people prefer the absolute confidentiality, deep work & focus that comes from working 1:1 with an experienced life, career & business coach.
Whether it’s for you, members of your team or all of your family, click below to learn more and arrange your complimentary call to find out more about working together.
A group program for people with oodles of ideas who want to make them happen and create a positive impact in their personal & professional life while they’re at it.
Make good things happen.